KASNEB has released examination dates for December 2018.The professional examination body announced the dates yesterday July 17,2018 that also indicated that students are required to collect their certificates.
If you are pursuing CPA or any KASNEB course, here are important dates for you.
Notice for November 2018 Examinations and Collection of Certificates
NOVEMBER 2018 EXAMINATIONS
Students of kasneb, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions and other stakeholders are hereby notified of the following important dates and information.
The examination dates for the November 2018 examinations are as follows:
(a) Monday, 26 November 2018 and Tuesday, 27 November 2018
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) – Level I only
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III
(b) Monday, 26 November 2018 to Friday, 30 November 2018
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, III and IV
(c) Wednesday, 28 November 2018 and Thursday, 29 November 2018
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Monday, 26 November 2018 to Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION ENTRY
The closing date for registration and examination entry for the November 2018 examinations will be Sunday, 30 September 2018.
The qualifications brochure can be downloaded from the kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke. The qualifications brochure may also be obtained from the following sources free of charge:
- Offices of kasneb.
- kasneb counters at Huduma Centres in GPO-Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Kisii, Eldoret, Meru and Nyeri.
- Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) branches countrywide.
- Training institutions offering kasneb courses.
METHODS OF PAYMENT OF FEES
(a) Payment through e-kasneb app
Students are advised to download the e-kasneb app on Google play store and pay through the e-kasneb wallet. Students may also access e-kasneb through the student’s portal on the kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke.
A detailed guide regarding this mode of payment may be obtained from the kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke.
(b) Payment through bank fee collection accounts
Students are advised to pay fees through the kasneb fee collection accounts in any branch of the following banks:
- KCB Bank Ltd. – Account No.1203681194.
- National Bank of Kenya Ltd – Account No.01001031572601.
- Equity Bank Ltd. – Account No.0170299238025.
- Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) Ltd – Account No.0744130009246.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd. – Account No.01129128535900.
Students should note that payment of fees in cash at kasneb Towers was phased out and therefore students are advised to utilise the above payment channels.
(c) Payment by students outside Kenya
Students based outside Kenya are advised to pay the applicable fees in dollars through the kasneb fee collection accounts at any branch of the following banks in their countries:
- KCB Bank Ltd. – Account Number 1123096465.
- (UBA Kenya Bank Ltd. – Account Number 55030160004156.
Students are advised that result notifications are not required in order to book the examinations. All students who sat for the May 2018 examinations should therefore ENTER for the November 2018 examinations immediately they confirm their May 2018 examination results either through SMS or kasneb website.
All continuing students of kasneb are required to renew their annual registration by 1 July of each year. New students are advised to note that the registration renewal fee is due on 1 July following the first eligible examination sitting and annually thereafter.
COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES
Graduates and continuing students of kasneb examinations who qualified for award of examinations certificates up to and including the November 2017 examinations sitting are hereby informed that their certificates for Technician, Diploma and Professional examinations are ready for collection.
You are advised to note the following:
- Certificates should be collected in person at kasneb Towers, Hospital Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi from Monday, 23 July 2018 to Friday, 27 July 2018 from 8.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- The following documents will be required at the time of collecting of the certificates
- National Identity Card\Valid Passport.
- kasneb Student Identity Card.
- Those graduates and continuing students who may wish to have their certificates posted to them should send their written request together with certified copies of the documents listed in No.1(b) above and provide their mobile number and reliable postal address through which their certificates will be posted. The written requests may also be delivered at kasneb Huduma Centre counters located at GPO-Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Kisii, Eldoret, Meru and Nyeri. kasneb will post these certificates using registered postal mail to the addresses provided and will not be responsible for non-receipt of the certificates.
- Certificates that shall remain uncollected shall attract a storage fee of Sh.100 per month per certificate with effect from 1 August 2018.
TEMPORARY WAIVER OF REGISTRATION REACTIVATION FEE
All inactive students are advised to note that the registration reactivation fee of Sh. 6,000 has been waived provided that the student reactivates his/her account latest by 30 September 2018. The student will however be required to pay annual registration renewal fees up to a maximum of three years (for those students with renewal arrears of more than three years).
SECRETARY AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Tuesday, 17July 2018