Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
Minimum entry requirement
The minimum entry requirement for the CAMS is KCSE mean grade D+ or its equivalent.
CAMS comprises of two levels with four (4) papers in Level I and three (3) papers in Level II, making a total of seven (7) papers, as summarised below.
- Principles of Entrepreneurship and Management pdf notes
- Introduction to Law and Ethics pdf notes
- Fundamental ICT Skills pdf notes
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics pdf notes
- Foundations of Accounting and Auditing pdf notes
- Elements of Public Finance and Administration pdf notes
- Principles of Marketing and Communication pdf notes